desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Weekend updates

Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend updates

My work week started with a project meeting a few minutes after taking my breakfast this morning. Glad that it's a quick one. Just some minor comments on the test plan and guidelines for the testing tasks in the coming weeks. Though I had to finish the test cases for the additional functional requirements today. But yes, I'm done with that so I can blog now. hehe...

Sunday was all about Mom's day celebration. Greeted her morning with hugs and kisses. In Church, we had this special tribute for the moms (which included my mom of course). And though quite far from the Nikki Gil sound, I braved to sing "Glowing Inside" together with my sis and Carlyn, as the Sunday School kids hand their especially made heart-shaped cards with the young people giving the moms some special gifts as well. Mom and the rest of the moms looked so happy yet teary-eyed at the same time.

For lunch, Tito Sandy's veggie kare-kare was a hit not just for the moms but even for us. The presentation alone looked so inviting. Made me forgot my name when I tasted it with the specially made bagoong. Extremely delicious! Tita Luz's gelatine with raisins for dessert was also an all-time treat. And as if we haven't had enough sweets for the day, we still bought mom her favorite ice cream before going home. By the way, I'd also like to thank my dad for preparing champurado and tuyo for breakfast yesterday. I was craving for those the entire week but couldn't find them anywhere here in Makati. It was definitely a yummy feast for me. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home