desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Abu

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Abu

I was surprised to see a new man in the house when I got home last Saturday from our music ministry rehearsals. He's Abu, a labrador given by Pastor Archie. Yup, we will be adopting him.

At first, I'm quite afraid to pat him or even come near him because he's big (perhaps almost my height if he'd stand on his hind legs). Maybe I was just not used to having big dogs for a pet. But he's very charming and playful. He reminds me of "Paul", the labrador who usually stays at the entrance of Standard Chartered bldg.

I know he still misses his original family, but he's adjusting pretty good at home. In fact, he's getting used to having morning walks with my dad. He even kept me company last night, with Mayumi of course. Both of them are getting along quite well, too.

Welcome home, Abu! :D

Abu, the labrador :)


the sleeping Abu

(",)

2 Comments:

  • kakatakot na pumunta sa inyo.. ang daming aso.. takot pa naman ako.. :)

    By Blogger ja!, at 2:40 PM  

  • hehehe.. hindi nakakatakot si Abu. Sobrang bait ng mga lab, promise. :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home