desc Walking in Fields of Grace: food trip

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

food trip

I didn't report to work yesterday to finish my school paper which is due today. Apparently, my PC isn't working yet that's why I had to spend a couple of days at my cousin's place to work on her computer.

After spending about 3 hours staring, thinking and typing in front of the PC, I decided to take a break and go to Robinson's Place (Faura) after lunch. I was alone in the house anyway. Besides, I needed to buy some school supplies from National Bookstore.

I spent a couple of hours strolling and buying the stuff I needed. On my way back at my cousin's place, I decided to buy something to eat. I got myself a side salad and fries from Wendy's, chocolate shake from an ice cream store (i forgot the name), some chips and half gallon ice cream from the supermarket (supposedly for my cousins hehe...).

At least they kept my mind working until I finished my paper. For dinner, my cousin bought some barbeque and dinuguan. yuuuummy feast!

No wonder I could hardly fit in my jeans when I was dressing up this morning. (*sigh*) tsk, tsk... But I guess I would have to force myself to fit into them until tita Violy finishes the new ones I ordered. Either that or I would just have to get some exercise and a little (just a little) diet. hmmm......whatever. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home