desc Walking in Fields of Grace: yipee!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

yipee!!!

After spending several precious weekends working in the office (not to mention spending 2 consecutive Saturdays working alone...huhu..), at last! I can once again enjoy the pleasure of being at home tomorrow. yey!

I've already submitted the final documents for our project last Wednesday. It's a product of more than 3 months of intensive testing activities. Thank God! It's finally over. We're just hoping to receive good feedback from France. :)

all smiles because it's my last working-on-a-weekend day in the office last Saturday (well, at least for this product release. hehe)

my vacant desk in the coming weekends :D


Hmmm...Hopefully, we won't be required to work overtime during weekends 'til the end of the year. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed) At least I could be a little more relaxed in the office in the coming weeks. But I guess not with school work though. Which reminds me, I have a 10-page paper due next week plus I have to revise my 20-page paper (in my other subject), also due next week. whew! Good thing, we don't have a class on Wednesday since it's our school's foundation week. At least that would give me a little more time to finish my deadlines. Which reminds me again, I have to follow up if my PC at home is already fixed. I'm thinking positive it's already fixed. Obviously, I really need it badly. (*sigh*)

Whew! can't wait for the sem-break and for that much awaited Bora vacation. Meantime, I think I would just have to enjoy the rest of the semester.

God bless you all and enjoy your weekend! (",)

2 Comments:

  • Yehey! Kasama c Doths sa Bora :D
    Enjoy. Sana kasama kami.

    By Blogger weng, at 11:08 PM  

  • yes mommy, sa wakas makakasama rin ako! hehehe :D Pero mas masaya sana kung kasama kayo. hayy...

    By Blogger Doths, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home