desc Walking in Fields of Grace: fun with the kids

Monday, October 30, 2006

fun with the kids

I don't really celebrate halloween, but since our company is sponsoring one for the kids, I just volunteered to help in any way I can. Besides I really love it everytime I'm with the kids. I don't know why they seem like a magnet to me. hehe.. It could be because they make me feel much younger, and of course, they're really fun to be with. :P

You'd know by the smile and laughter on every child's face that they surely enjoyed their face paints, glitter tattoos, balloon twisting and game activities. But the highlight of course is the "trick or treat" time. One thing's for sure, our office got flooded with all sorts of candies, chocolates and toys. Even the "not-so-young-ones" went home with their loot bags full to the brim. hehe...

Here are some pics from the "Trick or Treat". :)

the kids in their cute costumes :)

Encantadia's "Amihan" doing her broom artwork

"Blue princess" Katkat in her flowery face paint

the boys w/ their twisted balloons

with cute little Royce :)

Me and Vanie w/ Ashton, Danielle and Vench :)

kids ready for the parlor games! :D

Best in Costume winners (not the dads hehe) "Cowboy" Royce and "little bug" Ashley (cutey!)

trick or treat!

nakigulo rin w/ the kids :P

pagod na. hehe :P

Tabel, Katkat & me, with the boys :D


(",)

2 Comments:

  • ang cute, cute talaga ni ASHLEY...nagmana cguro sa daddy nya....hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 PM  

  • naku, masama mag sinungaling :P hehehe..joke lang, ASPI! :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home