desc Walking in Fields of Grace: On his 53rd year

Monday, October 16, 2006

On his 53rd year

After the wonderful lunch we had at church in celebration of dad's birthday, we procedeed to the nearby resort with my cousins and close family friends to continue the celebration. I think the birthday celebrant is quite overwhelmed with all the greetings and blessings he received. But he sure deserves them all because he's always been a wonderful blessing not only to our family but even to the church and to many others. Those who know him would surely agree with me. :)

Nimfa, ate Lucielle, Elaine & Mama

Kiel kulot and lolo Erwin :D

cousin Buboy, ate Em and me :)

ayaw pa umahon hehe... :)

with the best dad in the world :D


It seemed that nobody's tired yet so we walked to the SM mall nearby to have dinner and watch "Till I met you". Yeah, even my dad and cousin Buboy watched it. hehe... It was a nice movie, of course I love happy endings. :D

When we got home, mom and dad took an early rest but the four of us (Bhing, Buboy, Elaine and me) still decided to watch the VCD of "I am Sam" that my cousin brought. Elaine slept towards the middle part of the movie. I don't know about Buboy but, Bhing and I found the movie very touching and we just can't keep the tears from falling. That's another movie added to my favorites list.

We finally felt the need to sleep and so we hit the sack when the movie ended, already past midnight. That explains the eyebags that my team mate Cheli noticed when she saw me this morning. hehehe... But I really do not mind that. I'm just so glad that dad enjoyed his special day so much, and happier still that we spent it wonderfully together, with all those people dear to him.

Happy birthday, Pa! Love you!
(",)

2 Comments:

  • ate doths, pakisabi kay papa erwin, Happy Birthday.. :)

    mukhang circle island na naman yang pinag-swimmingan nyo ah.. :D

    By Blogger ja!, at 9:02 AM  

  • hi jaja! sure makakarating po. :D Ang galing mo! dun nga yan. Suki na nga kami dyan e. hehehe.

    By Blogger Doths, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home