desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Hillsong United Concert in Manila

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hillsong United Concert in Manila

November 21, 2006
Ninoy Aquino Stadium


This one's another beautiful blessing I received this year. :) I really thank the Lord for the opportunity to watch a Hillsong Australia (United) concert here. I went with my churchmates, Dan, Ate Olive, Sassy, Mich and Mark. We also saw our brothers and sisters from Imus and Manila. The place was filled with people from all ages.


It was truly a great night with overflowing praises and worship for the Audience of One. We weren't able to take good pictures though, because we occuppied the general admission seats. Anyway, I'm looking forward to another Hillsong concert next year. I'll make sure to get the front row seat next time hehe...Better yet, I'll pray that I can have a chance to go to Australia. Hmmm... Maybe I should start praying now. :D


jamming w/ Dan, Olive, Sassy, Mitch & Mark


Hillsong United :)


Nagpipicture inside the van hehehe...


(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home