desc Walking in Fields of Grace: OCS Disco Christmas Party '06

Monday, December 18, 2006

OCS Disco Christmas Party '06

This should be my second Christmas party celebrated here at OCS. But since I wasn't able to join them last year due to health reasons, this is considered to be my 1st Christmas party ever since I joined my OCS family.

I apologize for posting this really late. Blame it to the super slow internet connection we have. :-P Anyway, here's a glimpse of what took place last December 14 at Wasabi bar. :)

the venue

the singers

japanese food!

singing "Overjoyed" with the house band :)

singing "Power of Two" with Tina :)

IST group presentation - Seasons of Love, All I want for Christmas is you, We're all in this together (Highschool Musical)

dancing with Ferdie and Friends :D

in pink w/ bespren Ritche :D

enjoying the party :)

we won 3rd place! :D

kanya kanyang pose na ito! hehehe...



Special Thanks to Cheli, Ferdie, Ritche & Basti for the pics. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home