desc Walking in Fields of Grace: just a love song...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

just a love song...

I got a sweet surprise from bespren Ritche this morning. While I was busy replicating the bugs I needed to verify, he suddenly handed me this newest album of Christian Bautista! Oh my!!! :D No, he's not giving it to me though (I wish! hehehe...) But he said, he thought of buying it last night when he saw it at Tower Records because he remembered that I like this guy very much. :D awww....Thanks Ritche!

Now, I have a new playlist to add in my player. yey cool! My instant favorites are: "If Ever You're In My Arms Again", "You", "Could Not Ask For More", "Beautiful In My Eyes" and of course the carrier single, "Just A Love Song".

I think I'll be visiting the nearest record bar really soon to get my own copy of this album. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home