desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Two little angels =)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Two little angels =)

I spent last weekend celebrating with my two good friends, Ate Feena and Cynthia, as they dedicated their little angels to the Lord. :) I remembered even while the two of them were still conceiving their babies, they already told me that I will be one of the ninangs. Wow! It's really my pleasure to be a godmother to their little ones.

January 20, Saturday at Prince Plaza II, little Yohan's dedication was held. It was also a great opportunity to see and be with my WIN-Manila friends whom I haven't seen for a loooooong time now. Aside from the great food we shared, I really had lots of laughs and chit-chats with them. :D



w/ Mommy Nitz & Ate Grace :)

Jaja and little David :)

w/ Ate Feena (mare!) & my handsome inaanak Yohan :D


Then the following day, early (as in early! hehehe) Sunday morning, January 21, I went to International Baptist Church in Makati for Sam's dedication. I'm really glad to see Cynthia and Ted there, with the rest of their family to witness this wonderful occasion. :D

Cynthia (mare!) & my cute inaanak Sam :D

Ninang Doths and little Sam :)


To my two "kumare's", congratulations to both of you! I could see how happy and grateful you are for the little angels God has blessed you with. :) I hope I would also be a good ninang to my two handsome inaanaks. God bless you both! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home