desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Blessed!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blessed!

I have always loved posting and sharing lyrics of songs that has touched my heart. Here's one of my old time favorites. I just thought of this as my "heartsong" of the week. Wanna know why? Read on and scroll down to find out. :D

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Blessed
by Rachel Lampa

I
I may never climb a mountain
So I can see the world from there
I may never ride the waves and taste
the salty ocean air
Or build a bridge,
that would last a hundred years
But no matter where the road leads
One thing is always clear

Chorus
I am blessed, I am blessed
From when I rise up in the morning
Til I lay my head to rest
I feel You near me
You sooth me when I'm weary
Oh Lord, for all the worst and all the best
I am blessed

II
All along the road less traveled,
I have crawled and I have run
I have wandered through the wind and rain
until I found the sun
The watching eyes asked me why, I walked this narrow way
I will gladly give the reason
For the hope I have today

Bridge
You've given me joy
You've given me love
You give me strength when I want to give up
You came from Heaven to rescue my soul
This is the reason I know
I know...

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Ever since I started working, I never made it a habit to expect to receive recognitions from my superiors. If recognized for my efforts, then I'm thankful. But if not, that's fine. For as long as I do what I'm expected to do, and if I could go an extra mile wholeheartedly, then I'm satisfied.

But then I realized that God doesn't just let any of our hardwork be put to waste. He is truly faithful to reward and bless us with every "good and perfect" gift. He has done it a lot of times before...and He is continually doing it.

Let me use this blog entry to thank God for another blessing He has given me, in my work specifically speaking. Yup, I just received the letter a few days ago informing me that I was promoted! ***speechless*** hehe...

With all these...and whatever the circumstances may be... I want to give back to God all the glory and praise, because I know I couldn't have done it without Him - my Best Friend and my real Big Boss. :D

From a heart that is overflowing with deepest gratitude and thanksgiving, I say...

"... for all the worst and all the best
I am blessed!"

(",)

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations Doths! You deserve the blessing because you always give your 100% in whatever you do without really expecting anything in return. So happy for you and hope you have a blast in your coming HongKong trip :D

    By Blogger weng, at 9:43 PM  

  • wow! thanks so much mommy weng! :D you've always been the ever supportive friend, sis and mom to me! wala po ako dito if not for you and dadi joey...kaya my super-THANK YOU!!! goes to both of you! ***mwahugs!***

    blessing rin po yung HK trip! excited na ko! hihi... :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home