desc Walking in Fields of Grace: I.S.T. presentation now in video =D

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I.S.T. presentation now in video =D

Thanks to my team mate, Ron, for uploading the video of our team's Christmas presentation. We didn't win the grand prize but we surely enjoyed our time together, starting from the preparation, rehearsals upto the actual performance night. :D

I apologize for the lighting though, since it's quite dark. But don't worry, it gets a little brighter towards the end. :D Now here it is...a medley of Rent's "Season of Love", Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" and the finale number from the High School Musical, "We're All In This Together"! Enjoy!!!




Note: If the above doesn't play successfully, you may just access it HERE

(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home