desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Jesus Festival Snapshots =)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jesus Festival Snapshots =)

Cuneta Astrodome
April 4, 2007
VOX (Victory on Calvary) and YOZ (Youth of Zion)




the crowd filling the Astrodome...24 hours!


"Blessed be Your Name...My Glorious...Jesus!"


"habang buhay Kitang pupurihin, sasambahin at aawitan..." - Mark


"Whoaoh, whoaoh...You've got the best of my love!" - Bob


"Shout for joy!" - Angie


"Our God is bigger than the air I breathe, the world we live..." - Dan


"Glory, glory...send Your glory..."


"The time has come to stand for all we believe in..." - Kaye, Jayson


"Today, today, I live for one thing...to give You praise in everything I do...All the praise goes out to You!"


"Running to the One who heals the blind, following the shining light...in Your hands the pow'r to save the world & my life..." - Gelo


"I am free to run, I am free to dance...I am free to live for You! We are free !!!" - Marvin


"Take, take, take it all!!!" - Karl, James, Mark
All glory and honor be unto Jesus!
(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home