desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Anew

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Anew

a·new /əˈnu, əˈnyu/

1. over again; again; once more.

2. in a new form or manner.


Green. the color of nature and life. symbolizes self-respect and well-being. means learning, growth, renewal, health and harmony.

A new beginning. A fresh start. A cool change.

This is the new theme I've chosen for my blog, thus the green background, sidebar and footer. I also decided to put here a little touch of "me". That's why I included in my header those walking, back-view, stolen shot photos of mine taken in Hongkong. :) There are also a few photos in slide show view as part of "About Me" segment. Basically, the segments are still the same, but I've only changed/added several items under each of them. Hope you'll check them out. :)

As always, nature never fails to fascinate me, as evident in the designs and background I used - skies, trees, grass, butterflies, even my featured song has a touch of nature for a title - "Sunlight". :)

I just thought, I didn't have to wait for January to start anew. Apart from my blog's new look, several new things already came my way, and I'm sure, more are still coming. I look forward with anticipation and excitement, not only to experience them but to share about them here as well.

It is my hope that this little blog space would allow me to continue to share a part of myself to those who pass by to read my entries or to those who simply want to keep in touch. It is my utmost prayer that in my own simple way, this life's journey that I'm treading, become a testimony and a channel of God's goodness, faithfulness and unfailing love not only to me but to every person I happen to meet along the way.

Whatever the road ahead may look like... may it be in triumph, failure, laughter, sorrow, joy or pain... I'm truly grateful that I can walk freely in the Father's fields of Grace.

See you along the path ways!


(",)


P.S. To all those who expressed concern for my inactive blog in the past weeks (or months even), thanks for all the encouragement. I'm back. *wink* Hope you'll like this one better. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home