desc Walking in Fields of Grace: In the midst of the pouring rain...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

In the midst of the pouring rain...

Rains poured heavily, same with the bulk of work that filled most of my day, and just like all the unanswered questions that kept on flooding my heart and mind.

The rain has subsided. My "to-do" list got trimmed down. But the questions remain.

I know I will keep on asking them and do everything to seek and find the answers. In time, I believe that I will come to understand.

"...In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done
And till I see You face to face
and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You...

I will live to love You
I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You..."

Like a child, I will choose to trust, even in the midst of the pouring rain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home