desc Walking in Fields of Grace: text messages for the day =)

Monday, August 13, 2007

text messages for the day =)

I'm quite surprised with most of the text messages I received today. I don't know what's with today but those texts just sounded interesting and sweet, might be because it's not everyday that I receive these kind of messages. hehe... So here, I just thought of sharing some of them. :)


Early in the morning...5:18 am, from a thoughtful sis - angeline:

"ate doths! gud am! ang prayer ko para sa yo maging healthy ka lagi esp ikw bred winner ng family, no siknes wil come upon u...tapos mkapagasawa k n. hehe..:) syempre God's wil wuld prevail. In Jesus name amen! luv u ate doths! :)"


~ It's the first time she texted me a personal prayer. So sweet and genuine. And to think she was praying for me that early in the morning, awwww...I was sooooo touched.


9:56 am, from a "kindred spirit" (that's how she would describe "us"), my dear friend - jonki:

"a msg from God. :) 'No man cn evr claim u unles he claims u fr me. I reservd a man for u who has my heart & loves me evn mor dan he wil love u. i wont giv u to him unles he wud ask u fr Me. Soon u will knw him, i hav d perfct tym. YOU r my PRINCESS & my DAUGHTER. Let no prince claim u unles he asks u fr my hand.. for I am ur FATHER, the KING OF KINGS. You, my princess, are worth loving...' :)"

~ awww... another sweet message that really touched me. I really felt God speaking with so much love...


5:57 pm, from mark genesis:
(this young brother of mine is fond of calling me 'batang malusog', i still can't figure out why.. hmm makes me think if i really look that chubby :P he thinks of me as his "human stress ball" hehehe.. yeah, he usually pinches my arms whenever he sees me because according to him, that relieves him of his stress.. :D )

"batang malusog.. hehe.. wala kc kami internet eh kya txt na lang kita. :) Ingat po pag-uwi! :)"

~ he might have missed bothering his "ate" thru YM so just sent me a text :D So glad to receive such short but sweet messages from this soon-to-be-pastor, brother of mine. :) By the way, after a while, he popped online in YM. hehehe.. apparently, their internet is back. :D


7:52 pm, from my older bro (hehehe..), badminton buddy, Dan:
(we had an interesting conversation over YM regarding some relevant ministry matters which are somehow affecting us, but we chose to look at them as a challenge instead of a hindrance. we actually had fun as we made some realizations :D)

"Naalala ko pinagusapn ntin at natatawa ako! :D twas sort of serious facts but we jst laughed at dem haha! ds s part of d learning process :) Ingat ka pauwi, k? and make sure makakalaro kau sa wed. :)"

~ I received his text an hour after he left his office. I could imagine him smiling (or even laughing) on his way home. hehehe.. I warned him though not to make it too obvious, you know, people around him might think he's crazy hahaha.. :P I think I'd look forward to more conversations like that. It's actually uplifting. :)
------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I have conveyed how thankful I am to these people who have made my day as I sent my replies to their messages. Truth is, these kind of messages kept me going (and keeps my sanity intact. hehehe) in toxic times like this. :)

At the end of the day, I just realized how good God is. He always has this special way of letting us know how much He loves us. And yes, he works through our brothers and sisters around us. I felt "hugged" sooo warmly and sooo tightly. :D


(",)

1 Comments:

  • Oh yeah... my forever faithful big ears!!! always willing to listen in my thoughts... but hey did u just say? older bro??? not so old naman e!!! hmf! I thank God to have you in my life!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home