desc Walking in Fields of Grace: It's Gelo's birthday! =)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's Gelo's birthday! =)

It's my tall brother's birthday! :D We all celebrated his special day at their residence, together with his lovely family, Ptr. Archie, Tita Susan, Angie, Ate Anabelle and their adorable dogs. :) As always, super busog talaga ako! The best ang spaghetti ni Tita Susan. =P

Of course, it can't be complete without the photos. hehehe... so here they are:

cheers for the birthday boy! :)

hay, ano ba itong background natin, ate lucille?

chow time! sarap, sarap! :)

akalain mong nagkasya kayo sa isang upuan? hehehe... peace mga bro! :P

parang hindi nasisiyahan sa kanta nyo ang bday boy ah. hehe... :)

ang sweet naman ng mag kapatid :)

special request ni nimfa, picture daw namin :P

fujiku and Angie???


May all your dreams come true, brother! And may God's purposes and plans for your life be fulfilled as you continually entrust everything to Him... :) Keep on playing great music for the Lord! Pero sana hindi ka na masyado tumangkad, ha...hehehe.. :P

Just want to share also some shots of our special dance number during the service. It's the repeat performance of "Shackles". :)


"take the shackles off my feet so I can dance..."

"I just wanna praise You, I just wanna praise You!"

"You broke the chains, now I can lift my hands..."

"I just wanna praise You, I just wanna praise You!!!"

(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home