desc Walking in Fields of Grace: kain galore part 2 =)

Monday, September 24, 2007

kain galore part 2 =)

Ferdie's (a.k.a. "fang") Despedida & Bday celebration! :)

Here are some photos from Fang's despedida-slash-bday party held at our team's room last Wednesday. It was both happy and sad. Hayyy... Nabawasan na ang 3 original kuyas ko sa I.S.T. :( huhuhu... Anyway just like what we all said, there are no good byes. So until we see you again, Ferdie! Thanks for being such a great friend and brother to me. We'll surely miss you! :)

I.S.T. and friends w/ the despedida boy :)

mga reyna ng testing? :P

pizza, pizza!

Ferdie's Friends :) (the dance group)

surprise dance number for the despedida boy! but of course kelangan sumayaw rin sya hehe...

watching the video presentation for Ferdie boy (prepared by Onax and Tabel)..ayan naiiyak na si Fang :P

oh no! did the bday candles say "23" or "32"? :D hahaha...

Onax pointing at the bday boy while blowing the candles on his cake...(akala ko si Jay ang may bday e.. hahaha!)

feasting on chowking merienda and chocolate cake w/ kuya ferdie! :D

Lunch at World Tops :)

Thanks to Dan for introducing me to this resto. I just love their food! :)

pork bagoong rice w/ green mangoes, garlic chicken and ice cream w/ turon for dessert! thanks bro! :D

hayyy... super busog talaga! I missed badminton last week, though...tsk, tsk... :( But I really can't afford to miss it in the coming weeks. hmmm.. I think you already know why. hehehe... Hayyy.. sana Wednesday na! :D

(",)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home