desc Walking in Fields of Grace: weekend with ixus650

Sunday, September 09, 2007

weekend with ixus650

Bhing (my cousin) just bought her new digicam from the IT sale in Singapore last week. And as promised, she gave me her few months old ixus 650 w/ a bonus SD card. yey! Of course I still have to pay for that. But she said I can pay when I'm able. hehehe... thanks cuz! :D

Thus, the new digicam has been my constant companion last weekend. I'm still experimenting on it, so kindly bear with me. :D Anyway, here are some of my shots taken last weekend. :)

09.08.07 - Saturday



while taking my breakfast at Mc Donalds, Buendia

hotcake and hashbrowns :)

my feeble attempt to take a macro shot :P

G7 meeting at Burgundy: Ate Olive & Jeff

Jeff's t-shirt design

taking notes...macho ng braso ko haha...

Ptr. Super w/ Deb

@ church: Tita Luz's birthday celebration :)


ate olive, cjei, elaine, me & mark (busog!)

tres marias :)


kulit shot #1: hand me the water bottle please :P


kulit shot #2: the BIG Bible! - it's not so heavy afterall :P


kulit shot #3: Please don't step on me! :P



09.09.07 - Sunday


with our adopted sis :P


the soon-to-be pastor, Mark - doing his first preaching assignment..woohoo! :)

pics after the service #1: finding gelo haha :P


pics after the service #2: finding james :P


pics after the service #3: the few good men :)

late afternoon at the front yard: Papa w/ king :)

late afternoon at the front yard: Elaine w/ Mayumi, Angie w/ King :)


So there, hope you enjoyed the photos. And hopefully, I could post more improved shots next time. :D


(",)

2 Comments:

  • naks! may wacky pic ka na dyan ah! nice!!! at di sya yung natural na wacky pic mo hehehe

    ang laki na pala ni mayumi!!!

    By Blogger tabel, at 11:39 PM  

  • hahaha! ang galing ng tatay ko manghuli ng shot. :P siguro naman ngayon hindi nyo na ko aasarin ni Daniel. hmf! hehehe...

    yah, malaki na si yumi...kulit kulit lalo. :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home