desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Heartfelt Messages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Heartfelt Messages

I just would like to share some of those precious messages I've received from my NYO (National Youth Organization) co-coregroup members, whom I've worked with throughout the whole year in preparing for our Church's Global Gathering this year.

We came from different origins and I've known most of them only this year, but it seemed we all came from a single root and we've already known each other for a long time. Indeed, God gathered us and united us together to do the work He has set before us.

As they all said...we've been through a lot, and we've definitely learned much from our experiences together. One thing's for sure, I would really, really, really miss them!



===================================================

"I just have to say this...I really am grateful for the G7. Due to it I've earned friends (yep, that's u!) whom i know are worth keeping. Why? ...We've been thru a lot. Bangayan, sigawan, sermons, tears, frustrations, disappointments, ngaragan, haggardness, sleeplessness atbp... and we managed to stay alive together. Walang nang iwan hanggang dulo. Aren't those the type of friends worth keeping? :) Have a blessed new year!" - Deb

"Love you ate Dorothy! Thanks for being a factor why i would always remember 2007!" - Deb (ulit :)

- from Deb (ang aking sweet sis na masipag mag send ng email updates kahit madaling araw hehe...Masipag mag coordinate ng mga youth ng W.I.N. from all over the world...I'm blessed by her strength and wisdom inspite of the pressures and criticism we had)

===================================================

"Happy New Year! With much love...I thank you for being supportive...through ups and downs... God bless! :)" - Kaye

- from Kaye (I'm always blessed by her talent in playing the keyboards and for being so strong inspite of the tough times experienced by their family this year. This never hindered her from serving the Lord.)


===================================================

"I just want to say "thank you" from the bottom of my heart! Thanks for the trust, friendship, laughs, rebukes, memories! :) thanks for d opportunity! it was an honor serving the Lord with people like you! Praise God for ur life! 'til next time! " - Jayson

"Happy New Year! Thanks for being part of my 2007! ...di nga salamat talaga! :) God bless you more! Always here - Jayson" (ulit... :)

- from Jayson (one of those makulit na bro. I've always liked his hair. hehehe...I'm thankful for his talent in music that he willingly shares to others, and for all his brilliant ideas in production. Isa sa mga mamimiss kong humirit ng jokes every time stressed na ang lahat. hehe)

===================================================

"Happy New Year to you! thanks for the experiences and learnings you have taught me since we've started NYO i will always be reminded w/ those beautiful lessons... G7 has ended but many things will come our way... Let's hold hands together for God's glory! i will miss u definitely! *hugs*" - Dan

- from Dan (ang laging nang-iistorbo sa 'kin sa YM hehehe... (joke lang bro!) but seriously, sya ang madalas kong ka diskusyon ng mga issues namin sa production team. I'm blessed by his willingness to share his time and resources whenever they're needed. I also appreciate a lot all his encouragements in tough times)

===================================================

Wishing you all the best for the coming New Year and prayers too for more blessings from our Good Lord! - Kuya Ariel

- from Kuya A. (as we fondly call him...ang kuya ng lahat! Sya ang aming masipag na finance person. He makes sure everything is in order at may budget para sa amin. hehehe...I really thank the Lord for his wisdom and for standing up for our group)

===================================================

Ate Doths! hapi hapi new year! may God bless you and the Villano family! Sobrang nakaka encourage ang commitment nyo kay Lord kaya i'm truly blessed! hanggang sa muli! - Jeff

- from Jeff (ang pinaka expert sa amin pagdating sa VTRs at animation. The best ang talent ng brother namin na ito. Not to mention, super sipag talaga kahit Christmas eve nag eedit ng videos! :) I'm truly blessed by his commitment kahit na minsan hindi napapansin ang efforts nya, he goes on doing what he must do because he knows it's not the people he is serving, but the Lord!)

===================================================

Hapi New Year ate doths! Gagawa talaga ako ng paraan to have a gathering with your youth soon...*yakaptyt* You look really adorable when you're dancing with a headset on. :) Love you ate! Ingat po lagi! :) - Sophie

- from Sophie (and pinaka sweet sa production team. :) Inspite her young age, napaka mature mag isip ng batang ito. I'm blessed by her being smart and for her creativity. Sya ang aming masipag ng taga gawa ng props in almost all the production we did. I'll miss her hugs every time mag-uuwian na from a meeting or rehearsal. I'm glad sya yung kasama ko naging stage manager during the youth concert! and yes... we're both dancing with our headsets on! Cool! :D)

===================================================

These people (and the rest of my co-coregroup members in N.Y.O.) are the best gifts I've ever received this year...and I'm very, very grateful to the Lord for bringing them into my life. My life will never be the same again. God is indeed faithful and good!!!

Thank you Lord for everything that you have done this year 2007! And I'm so excited as I look forward to all the things that You will still do next year! I thank You for being with me always! I love You, My Heavenly Dad! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home