desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Oishiitei OCS Christmas Party '07

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oishiitei OCS Christmas Party '07

Hollywood/Local Movie Characters is our theme for this years' Christmas party. It wasn't that easy to come up with a costume for this. I personally chose a simple one since I'm not really after winning the prize hehe... But I'm fascinated to see my colleagues in their creative costumes. Really Cool! :D

IST in costume =)


Super Girl, Antonio Banderas? hehe, Spongebob, Super Marios :D


Shu Qi from "So Close" with the man in the iron mask, cleopatra, ms. congeniality, the phantom, santa babies and pocahontas :D


dancing to the tune of "Dulce, Tira tira" :)


my deadly weapon... hahaha :P


Presenting the IST people in their creative costumes! :)



Sports Fest Awarding: w/ my badminton partner Joseph awarded as 1st runner up for the Mixed Doubles category, RED team as 1st runner up for the overall team standings and Champion for Women's Doubles category! yey! :D


Singing "Waitin" (by Lala) as suggested by the in-house band :)



Ala Spice Girls with Raqz, Karen & Maane singing "STOP!" :D


OCS guys and gals dancing the night away... :)

I didn't win in the raffle though (huhu...) But I'm getting kinda used to it. hahaha! :D Anyways, I'm just glad to see the crowd enjoying the party especially towards the end. I'm also happy that I was somehow able to entertain them through those songs (with the in house band) and dances (with our dance group "Friends of Ferdie" hehe). All the late nights of practices and preparation are truly worth it. I just love to see everyone happy! :D Merry Christmas to all of you, OCS people! :D

Special thanks to Ritche, Cricket, Vanie, Zarah, Basti and Milton for the photos :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home