desc Walking in Fields of Grace: W.I.N. Global Gathering 2007

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

W.I.N. Global Gathering 2007

This kept us busy almost the entire year. :) Now, it's only 2 days to go before the much awaited event...


It is indeed my pleasure to be a part of this event. Being a first timer in a production staff of a big event such as this surely wasn't easy, as it required much of my time, effort, brains (hehe...) and even finances. But I did enjoy my job as a script writer and stage manager of the Opening Ceremony and the Youth Concert. All the learnings, in every life aspect, are sooo priceless! My co-core group members would surely agree with me! *winks* Every thing's truly worth it!!! :)

So if you've got nothing to do on December 29, 6pm...join us at the PICC Forum and get to see our youth concert entitled "WIN the Next!". We love you so much that's why, Admission is free!!! :)


Up until this time I should say we are having a busy holiday. Still have those technical and dress rehearsals lined up tomorrow. And of course some last minute preparations... whew! We're kinda feeling the nervousness now, but we know we have nothing to worry about as long as we trust in God's strength and guidance to accomplish the tasks He has called us to do. All I can say now is that, we're all excited to celebrate 10 years of God's goodness and faithfulness in this ministry!

(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home