desc Walking in Fields of Grace: They're back =)

Sunday, January 06, 2008

They're back =)

I just loved the holidays 'cause it gave me a chance to once again meet my good old friends. Thanks to my dear friend Anne for the treat and for the gift(s?) hehehe... :D I really hope to visit her in Singapore sometime this year. :D It was also great to see Augs again (and the rest of the Ephil folks) at least before he goes back to the U.S. I also had a chance to chat with my now Aussie friend, Chel even just for a little while. :D It just feels great to be with them once again. :)


@ Aug's despedida


the girls with the evening's host - Augs :)

with kendz :) (good to hear her laughs and mga kwento once again hehe)


with nicko :) (hindi na sya long hair hehehe)


with Chel (great to see her again after a looong time :D)


thanks to our expert photographer Sherwin for this beautiful shot :D


Anne's welcome back, holiday treat :)


lunch @ Zong's, The Fort :)


excited kumain. hehehe...

@ Serendra with our not-so-long-time officemates - Aspi, Carissa and Li'l Anne :D

dessert @ Contis! yummy.... :D


ayan pati sina kuya naki pose.. hehehe.. :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home