desc Walking in Fields of Grace: A couple of new stuff =)

Monday, March 24, 2008

A couple of new stuff =)

#1

After almost 6 yrs of faithful service, I now had to bid farewell to my good old nokia 6610 huhuhu... No, it wasn't broken nor stolen. Though I know many people wished it would, so they could see me get a new one. I think they're just wondering why I don't change units like what many people do. But yes, they're already pleading (yes, begging) that I get a new phone. hehehe...

So there, I now say hello to a brand new nokia 6300 which I got for free! An early birthday gift from Globe huh? hehehe... Better yet, a great blessing from the Lord. :) He just knows exactly what I wanted. And He knows as well that I really would not easily convince myself to spend for a new unit (ok I admit I could be stingy sometimes :P). I'm just glad He just gave it to me for free! Really, really sweeeeeet! :D


so here's my new mobile - on the left w/ a leather cover and w/ that little blue dolphin hanging over there (courtesy of my dear friend Dan, thank you); on the right I've shown it's current wallpaper which I captured from our Galera vacation :D I sooo love it!

#2

While spending some family time at Puerto Galera, we had to leave Mayumi at Pastor Archie's house to take care of her since we expect her to give birth anytime during the weekend. And true enough, we received a text message at Saturday evening of our stay at Galera informing us that Mayumi is already a mom of 4 cute puppies (2 guys and 2 girls)!!! yipeeee!!! Unfortunately though, one of the male puppies turned out to be weak... and so he was gone after a couple of days :( twas really sad, but at least there are still 3 more puppies we could take care of. :) Here take a look at them....

the new mom, Mayumi and her one week old puppies feeding :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home