desc Walking in Fields of Grace: SSCDC on its 5th Year

Saturday, March 29, 2008

SSCDC on its 5th Year

It was always a pleasure being invited at Sunny Side Child Development Center (SSCDC) whenever they have events like this. Since it started 5 yrs. ago, Ma'am Marlyn (my elementary teacher and co-owner of this pre-school) never failed to invite me, and so I became one of its loyal guests especially during graduations.

This time I was once again invited to be the master of ceremonies at their commencement exercises. I'm just glad my sister came with me this time. I wouldn't look as nice without my make-up artist and fashion consultant beside me. :D thanks a bunch sis! muuuah! :)

I've seen kids come and go at SSCDC every occasion such as this. And I'm always inspired whenever I see what has become of them after a few years of their stay in this institution. They surely have learned a lot from their committed teachers, and their teachers must be really proud of them as well! :)

I'm sharing some photos here taken from the graduation ceremony held this afternoon. :)

one proud sistah! :D

doing my emcee stint :)

with the cute and smart graduates, dear administrators and guests :)

w/ little thalia, ma'am joice and ma'am pilita :)

w/ ma'am marlyn and her twin sister ma'am evelyn, w/ her little danielle :D

3 Comments:

  • you are wonderful!
    happy, happy birthday!
    i really miss the times when we would get together for birthdays or for just plain gimmick. here's just to let you know that I really miss you and tabel and sands and rene so so much.
    i'm really proud of you. have a blessed birthday and may the Lord grant you all your heart's desires because you are faithful to Him. love you Doths!
    mommy weng

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

  • awww... thanks so much mommy weng! suuuuper mishuu na po! huhu... sana malapit na kayo mag vacation dito para kita kits na :D tc always! muuuah! :)

    By Blogger Doths, at 9:35 AM  

  • awww... thanks so much mommy weng! suuuuper mishuu na po! huhu... sana malapit na kayo mag vacation dito para kita kits na :D tc always! muuuah! :)

    By Blogger Doths, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home