desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Hopes....

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hopes....

I hope that when I feel sad
I can lessen the loneliness
you're feeling...

I hope that when I cry
my tears can wash all the pain
you're having...

I hope that when I'm hurting
it means your broken heart
is slowly mending...

I hope that when I stay all night thinking
you'll sleep away
sweetly dreaming...

I hope that when I keep on wishing
your star is there
brightly shining...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I choose to let the writer and recipient of this poem remain anonymous. But I'm hoping that everything would turn out to be a happy ending...hmmm... :)

4 Comments:

  • bongga... may "sinetch itey" "blind item" factor... txt mo sa akin kung sino ha!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

  • hahaha... bading na bading ka kuya bob ah! :P lago ka kay ayi hehehehe.. peace! :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 3:17 PM  

  • *lagot pala ... :P

    By Blogger Doths, at 3:18 PM  

  • eh di mo pa ren sinagot yung tanong eh... txt mo sakin ha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home