desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Thanks so much! :D

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Thanks so much! :D


For everyone who took time to greet me on my special day... through any means possible... for those who emailed, called, texted, sent YM messages, posted thru status messages, gave Friendster messages, smiles and comments, posted birthday greetings in their own blogs or greeted me here in my blog, for those who are greeting me even days before my birthday, and to those who greeted me "belated" and are still greeting me upto now (hehehe...) For all those precious gifts I've received... For all these and more... Thank you, thank you so much!!! :D To be remembered by all of you is indeed a great blessing! Thanks for making my birthday truly special! :D

"To my Dear Lord and Savior, I thank You for blessing me with another year. I know You will always be with me every step of the way. And I look forward to all that You have prepared for me as I continue on this journey." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home