desc Walking in Fields of Grace: So we think we can dance? =)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So we think we can dance? =)

Dancing...

It was one of those things I've found myself to love and enjoy doing over the years, but I guess I just didn't have so much chance of doing (and enhancing) so often. Probably, I could consider it as one of my hidden talents (hehehehe...) which I somehow have a chance of sharing to others at some point, like during some events in school, in Church and even now in a couple of our company events. :)

Those dancing stints, plus the influence which I got from watching SYTYCD episodes, pushed me to take a chance and get myself to grooving by enrolling in dance classes. (oh yeah! you read it right! :D) It's a blessing to have a dance school near the office. :) That being the case, it was also quite easy for me to convince my team mate Onax to join me in this quest....hehehe... He willingly enrolled, too! cool! :)

We just finished 4 sessions of dance classes this month. yeyyyy! Though I still feel my legs aching from the steps we did in our last session. Those fast-paced kneeling steps left me feeling like I'm about to have cramps... arghhh. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the session as always. :)

There were a lot of times after our classes when the studio manager approached us and would convince us to continue the dance classes until October so we could join the recital. For me and Onax, it sounded like a great idea which we would certainly want to experience. But still, we have to consider some factors like our working scheds, budget and more importantly, if we would endure until the end. hehehe...

We still have a week to contemplate on it, and decide.

So...do we really think we can dance? =)

Hmmm...Maybe, we just have do it to find out. *winks* :D

2 Comments:

  • Yes Doths!!! I think you can Dance! You can Dance very very well!!!

    Proven yan nung nag-LEAP ka!

    Hehehe ;-D

    Sana mapanuod namin ung recital nyo ni Onax ;-D Todo support kami nun!

    By Blogger tabel, at 12:05 AM  

  • awwww... salamat sa supporta at encouragement tabel!!! :D

    sige gagawin namin lahat ng aming makakaya...at sana nga umabot kami sa recital. hehehe... :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home