desc Walking in Fields of Grace: another one of us...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

another one of us...

I really never had much chance to see my PCU highschool friends. The last time I met them was during Lorinna's despedida before she left for the U.S. (about a couple of years ago). And seeing them again this time is a blend of happy and sad feelings. It's totally great to see them and catch up with each other again, but I can't help to feel sad knowing that one of us is leaving the country again. :( It's Consorcia leaving for Dubai this time. Oh well, I guess that's how life really is... I wonder who would be next? Could it be me? :D Who knows... We'll just wait and see who would be the first to text to meet up again for a despedida. :D

We're supposed to meet at Edsa Shangrilla for dinner. But due to some demands at work, I wasn't able to join them that time. huhuhu... Lizbeth had to go to work by 9pm, so I wasn't able to see her :( Good thing, Consorcia and Yvette decided to meet me at UCC Park Cafe near Glorietta. It was a great time catching up with each other and hearing news about our friends, classmates, batchmates and even teachers back in highschool...oh how time really flies soooo fast! I somehow feel old hearing each other's stories. hehehehe...

Here are some captured moments... :)

wala ako dito... huhu.. (kunwari na lang ako kumuha ng picture hehe...)


hmm... by phone ba ang pag order dito??? =P

enjoying the cake and coffee... yummy! :)


so nice to be with my good ol' friends again! :D (Si Lizbeth naman ang wala dito. Kunwari sya naman nag take ng pic hehehe...)

We'll surely miss Conso or "Ling" as some fondly call her - our dear friend. With her determination, good heart, intelligence and charm we're sure she will be successful wherever life may lead her. And as what I always say, it's never "goodbye" but "until we meet again". Anyway, she promised to come home if one of us gets married soon, hehehehe... So i guess we just have to assure her that happens really really soon :D

All the best to you, Consorcia! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home