desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Lovely Gifts... =)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lovely Gifts... =)

books that teach and inspire...

These books are given by friends that are so dear to me. I'm so grateful and glad to add these to my shelf :) But before I do that, I can't help but start reading them. In fact, I finished Ptr. Ed Lapiz's "Marks of a Winner" in one sitting. :) loved it!

Now, I'm halfway to Bo Sanchez's "Simplify and Create Abundance". My dad saw these books as well and he loved it too! :D Hope God would give me opportunities to share my learnings from these books to others.



my first ever Starbucks planner :)

Thanks to everyone who contributed (in one way or another) to fill my card with Starbucks stickers. :D I already claimed my planner last December 28 at Alabang Town Center Starbucks branch. yey!!!

This would be really helpful to me, as you know, I'm very much a "planner". Aside from that, I sometimes couldn't handle my overflow of thoughts that I need something to write it on. This planner is just perfect for that job! :D


"Just like Jesus" baller ID given by our Youth from Los Angeles, CA :)

This is a souvenir from our recently concluded Youth Concert. This little gift would always remind me of the success and miracle that God has given us during our Youth Concert.

But more than that, it would certainly remind me to think, act, speak and be just like Jesus always. :)



being a part of our church's Global Gathering '07 as a Production Staff

I consider this as the best gift I've received this year. A great opportunity to serve the Lord and my brothers and sisters. In my weaknesses and limitations, God proved Himself strong and limitless!

I would never exchange it for any material thing. Truly priceless are the learnings and experiences I've gained from this wonderful event. All praises and glory to my Dear God alone!!!


(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home